Coming soon: Foundations of Aural Rehabilitation: Children, Adults, and Their Family Members (5th Ed)
Publisher: Plural Publishing
When: December, 2018
Pre-order: 20% off discount with free shipping if they use promotion code online: PLURAL20
Key Features (from the publsher):
The best-selling textbook, Foundations of Aural Rehabilitation: Adults, Children, and their Families, Fifth Edition, introduces the fundamentals of audiologic rehabilitation and hearing-related speech-language pathology in an easy-to-read, concise resource for the field of communication sciences and disorders. The text offers concrete coverage of theory, clinical practice, and research-based approaches for identifying, diagnosing, and treating hearing and communication-based disorders.
- Text is written by a nationally and internationally recognized expert in aural rehabilitation, who is an active researcher in the areas of auditory training, speechreading, and communication strategies, and who writes in an engaging and clear style
- Chapters begin with Chapter Outlines and end with Key Chapter Points and Terms and Concepts to Remember
- Numerous case studies, sidebars, and boxes
- Bolded key terms in text with definitions in margins, and a comprehensive end-of-book glossary
- Access to a PluralPlus companion website with supplementary resources for instructors and students, including case studies, supplemental learning activities and teaching tips for each chapter, and exam review sheets.