Thursday, April 26, 2018

The Power of Positive Listening Experiences, Especially if You Have Hearing Loss

Auditory training not only develops one’s listening skills, but also, auditory training often instills a sense of self-efficacy and confidence in the person who has hearing loss.  This is why clEAR auditory brain training is game-based and allows subscribers to experience about an 80% success rate as they play.  Here are comments from two clEAR users:

  • “I enjoy my practice sessions and feel that I have encouraged my brain to reach for sounds and often succeed.”  Mary, a new hearing-aid user
  • “My inclination used to be to give up when the listening got difficult.  Now, thanks to my clEAR auditory training, I pay attention and I hang in there and listen.”  Sandra, a very experienced hearing aid user

Ears Train the Brain     clEAR Auditory Brain Training

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting. maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete

clEAR auditory brain training is now even more accessible to people with hearing loss!

Read about the new model in The Hearing Review!